Algeria

Re: Complaints about players

Post by aminovic3333 »

Спасибо
ziyaozkoc
Turkey

Post by ziyaozkoc »

my dear leader durKa, I have never disrespected you. I have always respected. I trust your justice. Please watch the full demo. You will see that I play properly until the end of the game. A rude player named ZiCo provoked me by swearing throughout the game. He constantly played on me with bunnyhop. meanwhile, he provoked me by constantly swearing and insulting me. I couldn't continue the game because of him. I fired a few shots at him and left the game because he provoked me excessively in the last minutes of the game. Is that the whole reason I got banned for 2 weeks? please watch the demo and you will agree with me. I did nothing to deserve this punishment. 2 weeks is a very heavy and long punishment. I object to this. I ask your forgiveness. please shorten it. I want a discount. Out of the blue, I never did a team attack. I promise to be more careful. I apologize to you. Please shorten my sentence, sir. and please don't believe everything they tell you. these friends take me in and serve you as they wish and make me punish. please sir, give me a chance.
aminovic3333
Algeria

Post by aminovic3333 »

жалкий
dURka[iT2]
Root Admin
Root Admin
Russia

Post by dURka[iT2] »

ziyaozkoc wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:55 pm my dear leader durKa, I have never disrespected you. I have always respected. I trust your justice. Please watch the full demo. You will see that I play properly until the end of the game. A rude player named ZiCo provoked me by swearing throughout the game. He constantly played on me with bunnyhop. meanwhile, he provoked me by constantly swearing and insulting me. I couldn't continue the game because of him. I fired a few shots at him and left the game because he provoked me excessively in the last minutes of the game. Is that the whole reason I got banned for 2 weeks? please watch the demo and you will agree with me. I did nothing to deserve this punishment. 2 weeks is a very heavy and long punishment. I object to this. I ask your forgiveness. please shorten it. I want a discount. Out of the blue, I never did a team attack. I promise to be more careful. I apologize to you. Please shorten my sentence, sir. and please don't believe everything they tell you. these friends take me in and serve you as they wish and make me punish. please sir, give me a chance.
Reduced to 7 days. But "lol" and 'hhhhh' is not rude or provocate...
Profesionel
France

Post by Profesionel »

Support for DANEZ, who finally permanently banned the cheater "goks", still to ban the same cheater, his father, DexySERBIA.
dzlarson
Algeria

Post by dzlarson »

1. What's the claim: team killing by M. ziya Ozkoc
2. Player name/nick dzlarson
4. Server name, date and time of the event ** 27/02/2024 time 23:20 french server #2
5. Link to proof (demo *** or screenshot/youtube)
M R Λ K
Zimbabwe

Post by M R Λ K »

Agree about Ziya Ozcoc. Constant TK/TA. Will provide proper details when he'll act up again. But for now I can only agree with Los Pollos and everyone on the server - he is one of the most annoying team killers on the server.