• Advertisement
License game sale !

No server browser

Everything about playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on the server

Moderators: dURka[iT2], Nikola123

No server browser

Postby enesyunustr » 22 Oct 2017, 12:42

Hello I downloaded game from http://bruss.org.ru/en/files when I open game its all pirate language and there is no server browser I checked files and patched ? :Search:
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
no server browser
User avatar
enesyunustr
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2017, 12:32
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: No server browser

Postby dURka[iT2] » 22 Oct 2017, 18:10

enesyunustr wrote:when I open game its all pirate language

Open rev.ini in game dir >> Find "language" string >> Edit as you need.
Available languages: brazilian bulgarian czech danish dutch english finnish french german greek hungarian italian japanese koreana korean norwegian pirate polish portuguese romanian russian schinese spanish swedish tchinese thai turkish ukrainian.
enesyunustr wrote:there is no server browser I checked files and patched ? :Search:

Very strange... Try reinstall game.
F**ck ISIS, America, NATO and EU they are murders and piece of shit!
User avatar
dURka[iT2]
Master
Master
 
Posts: 931
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 18:46
Location: Строгино
Country: Russia (ru)

Re: No server browser

Postby Nikola123 » 22 Oct 2017, 18:34

Lol, i think valve is trolling us. Pirate language and no server browser hahaha
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: No server browser

Postby enesyunustr » 29 Oct 2017, 11:04

dURka[iT2] wrote:
enesyunustr wrote:when I open game its all pirate language

Open rev.ini in game dir >> Find "language" string >> Edit as you need.
Available languages: brazilian bulgarian czech danish dutch english finnish french german greek hungarian italian japanese koreana korean norwegian pirate polish portuguese romanian russian schinese spanish swedish tchinese thai turkish ukrainian.
enesyunustr wrote:there is no server browser I checked files and patched ? :Search:

Very strange... Try reinstall game.

I reinstalled game in my language instead of english the pirate language is gone but there is no server browser.I think Valve is trolling us just like Nikola said. :facepalm:
User avatar
enesyunustr
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2017, 12:32
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: No server browser

Postby dURka[iT2] » 29 Oct 2017, 11:31

I think you don't understand... Reinstall: fully remove game (incl. manually delete all files in dir) >> install again.
F**ck ISIS, America, NATO and EU they are murders and piece of shit!
User avatar
dURka[iT2]
Master
Master
 
Posts: 931
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 18:46
Location: Строгино
Country: Russia (ru)

Re: No server browser

Postby enesyunustr » 29 Oct 2017, 13:32

dURka[iT2] wrote:I think you don't understand... Reinstall: fully remove game (incl. manually delete all files in dir) >> install again.

that is what I did friend I uninstalled the whole folder and installed it again.I will try it again
User avatar
enesyunustr
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2017, 12:32
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: No server browser

Postby enesyunustr » 04 Nov 2017, 11:13

hello I deleted the game and installed it again but there is still no server browser Im the only one having this problem ?
User avatar
enesyunustr
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Oct 2017, 12:32
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: No server browser

Postby Furior » 12 Nov 2017, 11:51

help :S
Image
User avatar
Furior
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Nov 2017, 11:35
Country: Spain (es)


Return to Bruss's CS:GO Server

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nikola123 and 1 guest