• Advertisement
License game sale !

Report players/cheaters

Everything about playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on the server

Moderators: dURka[iT2], Nikola123

Report players/cheaters

Postby dURka[iT2] » 16 Apr 2017, 17:29

Name of the player being accused:
Steam ID of the person you're reporting:
Reason for the Report:
Demo link:

To find demo link go to http://demo.bruss.org.ru/ and search for the demo, once you found it right click and copy link adress.
For steamid you need to type "status" in console.
F**ck ISIS, America, NATO and EU they are murders and piece of shit!
User avatar
dURka[iT2]
Master
Master
 
Posts: 931
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 18:46
Location: Строгино
Country: Russia (ru)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 23 Dec 2017, 15:40

cheater : "ุ" STEAM_1:0:244834862
http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.23/Csg ... _dust2.dem

Posted after 6 days 7 hours 30 minutes 44 seconds:

"Hacker" STEAM_1:1:419146012

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.29/Csg ... _train.dem
http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.29/Csg ... _cbble.dem

Posted after 4 days 12 hours 34 minutes 41 second:

cheaters :

"n00b" STEAM_1:0:1610022344
"Yashiru Not Very Good At Conter-Striku" STEAM_1:0:947213505

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.03/Csg ... office.dem
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 04 Jan 2018, 02:30

lol wrote:cheater : "ุ" STEAM_1:0:244834862
http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.23/Csg ... _dust2.dem

Posted after 6 days 7 hours 30 minutes 44 seconds:

"Hacker" STEAM_1:1:419146012

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.29/Csg ... _train.dem
http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2017.12.29/Csg ... _cbble.dem

Posted after 4 days 12 hours 34 minutes 41 second:

cheaters :

"n00b" STEAM_1:0:1610022344
"Yashiru Not Very Good At Conter-Striku" STEAM_1:0:947213505

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.03/Csg ... office.dem

Banned, last one is already banned.
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 06 Jan 2018, 19:01

cheater :

"ddsf1421051" STEAM_1:0:831368826

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.06/Csg ... _train.dem
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 08 Jan 2018, 13:18

lol wrote:cheater :

"ddsf1421051" STEAM_1:0:831368826

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.06/Csg ... _train.dem

Banned
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 11 Jan 2018, 12:25

cheaters :

"ZeksSrb" STEAM_1:0:754615572

"madafakaa6969" STEAM_1:0:247320671


http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.11/Csg ... _dust2.dem
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby HiImYourGod » 11 Jan 2018, 13:02

Name of player is Player
# 13 12 "Player" STEAM_1:0:815654491 00:38 76 62 active 196608
He is using wall hacks and possibly aimlock hacks
Demo link: 00:01-00:30_de_dust2.dem
Ban that guy i saw him cheating lots of times
User avatar
HiImYourGod
Passer
Passer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 12:55
Country: United Kingdom (uk)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 11 Jan 2018, 18:00

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.11/Csg ... _dust2.dem

Player is me,and i think you mean this demo that you couldnt find.
I'm sorry for this but im totally legit i have never used cheats as nikola knows anyway.He will remember my nick was Guardian.
By the why the rage hacker in the demo is you and its funny that you are reporting me here even while you were cheated.
You can watch the demo and check everything about me and i will be appreciated if you clip my oddshots and upload on the YouTube.
Thanks :)
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 11 Jan 2018, 20:29

HiImYourGod wrote:Name of player is Player
# 13 12 "Player" STEAM_1:0:815654491 00:38 76 62 active 196608
He is using wall hacks and possibly aimlock hacks
Demo link: 00:01-00:30_de_dust2.dem
Ban that guy i saw him cheating lots of times

To find demo link go to http://demo.bruss.org.ru/ and search for the demo, once you found it right click and copy link adress.

Posted after 5 minutes 56 seconds:

lol wrote:cheaters :

"ZeksSrb" STEAM_1:0:754615572

"madafakaa6969" STEAM_1:0:247320671


http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.11/Csg ... _dust2.dem

Banned
If theres a "ezfrags.co.uk cheater" can you just send screenshot of the chat message if he has it enabled, instead of me watching the demos of people using same cheat
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 11 Jan 2018, 23:04

Okey i will do it.
I think there is an issue happened,i cant see the last 2 banned guys in the ban list.
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 11 Jan 2018, 23:17

lol wrote:Okey i will do it.
I think there is an issue happened,i cant see the last 2 banned guys in the ban list.

Oh i will ban them now, i forgot it.
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby lol » 12 Jan 2018, 00:39

Nikola123 wrote:
lol wrote:Okey i will do it.
I think there is an issue happened,i cant see the last 2 banned guys in the ban list.

Oh i will ban them now, i forgot it.

Thank you

Posted after 3 days 12 minutes 4 seconds:

cheaters :

"kennyS" STEAM_1:0:1293530264

"Where is Supreme?" STEAM_1:0:995597706


http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.15/Csg ... e_nuke.dem


"max noob" STEAM_1:0:150480426

"☣Radiation☣" STEAM_1:0:841698444

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.18/Csg ... e_nuke.dem

Posted after 4 days 23 hours 25 minutes 36 seconds:

"nosTEAM-player" STEAM_1:0:896972785

http://demo.bruss.org.ru/2018.01.20/Csg ... nferno.dem

By the way im just reporting rage hackers,who ruins the server and makes it unplayable(like spinbot,aimlock,silent aim etc.).I don't report another ones(aimbot, wallhacks) i only voteban them in the game.So you don't need watch the full demo 10 seconds is enough to catch them.
User avatar
lol
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 00:52
Country: Turkey (tr)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 22 Jan 2018, 13:40

Banned
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Re: Report players/cheaters

Postby Nikola123 » 17 Sep 2018, 19:27

This topic is now closed due to the CS:GO servers being shut down.
It will be reopened if the servers come back.
Bruss's CSGO Server Admin
Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Admin
Image
User avatar
Nikola123
Tourist
Tourist
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 18:44
Country: Serbia (rs)

Previous

Return to Bruss's CS:GO Server

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests